Pleasant Hill Public Library
Senior Library Technician
The Pleasant Hill Public Library is taking applications for a part-time Senior Library Technician. Hours of work are late afternoon to evenings during the week. Weekend work is required during daytime hours. This position is approximately 20 hours per week.
Duties include compiling library usage and other reports, working with interlibrary loan requests, creating and conducting library programs, and posting to social media and the library’s website. Other duties include general library tasks and assisting patrons in finding information and using the library’s computers.
Applicant must have completed a high school education. Additional education, library or office experience is preferred.
For more information, call the Pleasant Hill Public Library at
266-7815 or ask at the circulation desk. Applications are available online at http://pleasanthilliowa.org/jobs, at the Library or City Hall.
Applications must be submitted to the Office of the City Clerk, 5160 Maple Drive, Suite A, Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327 by Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
Temporary Dental Hygienist Opening to cover maternity leave - Mid August through Early November!
Earn extra cash for the upcoming holidays!
We are seeking a Temporary Dental Hygienist with exceptional skills and solid dental experience in our Lakeside Dental practice. Our team is seeking a driven person who likes to take the lead. If you are professional, great with patients, and have strong communication skills with a self-managing work ethic then we want to hear from you. We have a wonderful team and a fun, fast paced office where we enjoy what we do and look forward to sharing it with you.
Learn more about us on our website at lakeside-dental.com
Our office hours are Monday thru Thursday 7:30AM -5PM
Offering Flexible schedule/hours based on availability. Ideally 2/3 days per week!
Coldwell Banker Mid-America
Agent Concierge Job Description
RESUME@CBDSM.COM 1401 50TH STREET, SUITE 105 WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266-5924
This position is the first point of contact for our agents and their clients. Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in many aspects of the day-to-day management of the office. Empowered to engage with the sales associates to create an office culture loyal to and excited about the Coldwell Banker brand. Expected to lead by demonstrating our company values with an emphasis on creating a culture that supports a high-level of customer service, collaboration and retention through proactive communication and professional conduct.
● Agent Retention
○ Communicate daily with agents and clients in a positive and professional manner
○ Assist manager with agent onboarding of both new and crossover agents
○ Provide new agent orientation of office operations, copier, phone system, floor duty, etc.
○ Engage with agents to provide education/training on CB systems, tools, and ancillary services
○ Assist manager by participating in sales meetings including note taking and dissemination
○ Organize and promote events to be held at the office
○ Participate in company-sponsored events during business hours
● Transaction Management
○ Enter data into the transaction management system, MLS and other systems
○ Review paperwork prepared by licensees for compliance purposes to ensure all necessary documents are included and complete
○ Deposit commission and earnest money checks, upload supporting documentation and communicate with the accounting department in a timely manner
○ Perform receptionist and administrative duties: answering phones, greeting clients, distributing mail, ordering office supplies
○ Create and maintain the professional physical appearance of the office
○ Maintain the office equipment, request service from vendors as needed
○ Other duties as assigned
● Minimum of two years experience in a customer service role; real estate industry experience a plus
● Active State of Iowa real estate salesperson license or willingness to obtain within 12 months
● Possess a positive attitude, integrity and passion for providing excellent customer service
● Ability to multi-task with a high degree of detail orientation
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite applications
● Driven and assertive individual who enjoys being the go-to person in a fast-paced office environment
Coldwell Banker Mid-America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
NuCara in Pleasant Hill is looking for a part-time delivery driver. Deliveries are Monday through Friday in the afternoon/early evening and can vary by day/week. Mostly local deliveries, but they also deliver to group homes throughout the metro area. Average of 8-10 hours per week. You'll be sharing the position with at least one other driver. Stop by or call the pharmacy (515-264-1503) for details!
Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino:
Prairie Meadows has a variety of job openings available. Check out their career page for more information.
Heartland Roofing, Siding, and Solar:
Heartland Roofing, Siding, and Solar has openings for a variety of jobs. Check out their career page for more information.
Elder Corporation is looking to fill a variety of positions. Click the link provided to see what open positions they have available.
Bankers Trust has the following positions open:
Cash Vault Teller-
Accurately and timely processing of very large incoming customer deposits, including banks, branches and the Federal Reserve. Accurately and timely shipping of cash to customers, including banks, branches and the Federal Reserve.
Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist-
Analyze loan requests for unsecured and asset secured commercial loans, SBA and SWAP loans and prepare complete loan document packages in an accurate and timely manner.
Consumer Services Representative (Teller)-
Provide superior and quality customer service; provide customers efficient and accurate transaction processing; identify relevant referral opportunities and cross-sell bank products.
The ePayments Specialist I provides support to the E-Payments team of the Electronic Banking Department.
Ensures customer needs are achieved by conducting a thorough financial needs assessment and recommending the most appropriate products and services that fulfill the customer’s immediate and future financial needs.
All positions can be found and applied to using the link below.