Sponsorships are an easy marketing tool. They allow you to reach a greater audience and further your membership with the Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce. Most event sponsorships allow you to connect with new audiences or connect with other business leaders. The Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce takes pride in offering sponsorships for all price ranges and industries. We would love to chat about how you can strengthen your ROI in sponsorships. Sponsorships for the entire year are below.
Claim your sponsorship by filling out the form to the right on desktop (below on mobile).
Sponsorships are available throughout the year, and they can be claimed at any point before the event. Some sponsorships have multiple openings, and others only have one. Choosing the "Pay Later" options means that you will be invoiced 60 days before the event for the sponsorship amount due the day of the event. If you have any questions about sponsoring events, please email email@example.com.
- Table Sponsor ($150)- Help provide decorations for the event. Provide takeaways for your table.
- Program Sponsor ($200)- Provide program with your logo on them.
- Entertainment Sponsor ($250)- Provide entertainment, hang banner near entertainment area.
- Social Hour Sponsor ($500)- Napkins used with your logo, banner hung in venue
- Award Sponsor ($250)- Present an award to businesses or citizens
Chill on the Hill
- Nightly Sponsor ($1200)- Business hosts the beer tent. Social media marketing. Logo on every sign. Can have booth at the event.
- Military Night Sponsor ($1400)- Special nightly sponsorship where military members get in for free. Great opportunity to network with a specific community. Includes special marketing.
- Band Sponsor ($600)- Help keep bands comfortable and coming back. Includes tickets to the event for your company.
- Koozie Sponsor ($300)- Provide Koozies for the event to be passed out. Koozie purchase is not included in sponsorship.
- Marketing Sponsor ($300)- Funds will be used to provide signage, social media advertising, and marketing for the event.
Annual Golf Outing
- Platinum Sponsor ($1000)- Event sponsor, hole sponsorship, & group of 4 entry & 8 drink tickets
- Pin Flag Sponsor ($800)- Logo on Pin Flags on each hole. Pin flags are included in this sponsorship.
- After-Party Sponsor ($500)- Logo and recognition at after party and awards ceremony. Provide your own logo'd merch to have at party.
- Towel Sponsor ($500)- Logo printed on towels given to each golfer. Towel purchase not included in sponsorship.
- Golf Ball Sponsor ($500)- Logo printed on golf balls given to each golfer. Golf ball purchase not included in sponsorship.
- Beverage Sponsor ($300)- You provide koozies for the event. Logo on beverage cart.
- Contest Sponsor ($300)- Specialized hole sponsor. Sponsor longest drive, longest putt, or Hole-in-1 contest. Signage & table at hole.
- Hole Sponsor ($250)- Display company banner, hold a contest, set up a table and give away promotional items. Logo on tee box.
- Tee Box Sponsor ($150)- Logo on tee box. Great if you are unable to be at the event.
- Prize Sponsor ($5-$200)- Sponsor the cash prize for the winner of the outing.
Family Fun Fest
- Platinum Sponsor ($1000)- Front of the parade. Social media marketing. Provide booth at the event.
- Entertainment Sponsor ($600)- Banner on entertainment. Social media marketing. Front spot in parade. Provide booth at the event
- Food & Beverage Sponsor ($300)- Help provide food and drink for all ages at event. Social media marketing. Sign near food.
- Activity Sponsor ($200)- Help provide activities for kids. Social media marketing.
- Supporting Sponsor ($100)- Social media marketing and advertising for the event.
Trick or Treat Around the Lake
- Presenting Sponsor ($250)- Booth at event with prime location. Social media presence before event.
- Members Participation ($40)- Booth at event. Candy and giveaway items not included in sponsorship
- Non-Member Participation ($50)- Same as member participation.
Pick Pleasant Hill
- Presenting Sponsor ($1000)- Major marketing opportunity. Marketing at every event during the campaign. Social media marketing.
- Hill of Lights Sponsor ($500)- Sponsor a holiday ride through East Polk county.
- Giveaway Sponsor ($100)- Provide money to get gift cards and products for giveaway.
- New Business Gift Sponsor ($200)- Sponsorship will go to gift baskets presented to new businesses to the chamber & Pleasant Hill.
- Networking Sponsor ($100)- Provide food or drinks for a month of networking. Help by being a presenter or finding a presenter.
- Membership Spotlight Sponsor ($300)- Help to highlight businesses and initiatives in the community by helping sponsor social media & blog posts.
- Newsletter Sponsor ($250/month)- Sponsor newsletter for a month. Ad & logo on every newsletter that month.