Retail Reboot: Rethinking Retail in a "Phygital" World
Join the Greater Des Moines Partnership for a discussion on the future of retail, led by Laura Rowley, founder of Rough Meadow Digital Media.
A few topics that will be covered include:
• Macro-economic concerns and potential impact
• Shifts in consumer behavior by demographic, especially post-pandemic
• The emerging role of retailers as experience designers in a “phygital” (physical + digital) world
• Rethinking the customer journey
• New leasing models: How landlords are aligning with retailers to drive success
• Smart e-commerce, online marketing and social platform strategies
• Retail in the context of placemaking
• What retailers need to be doing next, and considering as we move into the holidays, with NRF outlook
Presenter Laura Rowley is founder of Rough Meadow Digital Media, a consulting firm that helps clients tell compelling stories to targeted audiences on the right platforms to achieve their business goals. She is the author of five business books, including histories of The Target Corporation (John Wiley & Sons), Family Dollar, CBRE and Humana (Fenwick Publishing). Her clients have included a Fortune 100 real estate firm, a Hollywood studio, and multiple global consumer brands. An award-winning former journalist, Laura held editorial and executive roles at CNN, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! and Meredith Corporation. Laura has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, NPR and other media. Learn more at roughmeadow.com.
To register, please use the link below.